Mount Royale Highlands Ranch
Include a brief biography, resume. List their years of experience and education. We are looking for a professional that can help us get to the next level! Funding is another critical component of the building blocks of our growth and continuing our valuable work. Are you a results driven Executive Director? We need someone creative and who believes failure is not an option. This is a volunteer position that can evolve into a career at the ranch. We are located in Arizona near St. Johns/Show Low area. You do not need to live in Arizona, however qualified applicants in Arizona will have preference. Ultimately we will hire the most qualified and capable person to help us achieve our goals. Please take the time to review our website and learn more about us. We look forward to receiving your information and speaking with you.
We are excited to welcome you as one of our donors. You are critical to our success, growth and our ability to good stewards of the land, helping to increase the "North American Bee Population" , Sustainable Organic Gardening, Seed Storage, Helping Homeless Veterans and The Art's. All taking place on 40 beautiful acres nestled between the White Mountains and the Sitgreves National Forest. Join us in our efforts! All donors will receive a Thank You, letter and a Tax Deductible Receipt. Donor levels will be added very soon
Join Our Team at Mount Royale Ranch
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity or career at the ranch? At Mount Royale Ranch, one person can make a big impact. We take the smartest and most passionate team-oriented people we can find and put them in an environment where they can thrive, learn and grow. We value our volunteers, interns and donors. They help us sustain our ranch, honey farm and to continue to help our fellow man and nature. Through good old fashioned teamwork, and fun. Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following opportunities
Thanks for your interest in joining our team
Becoming a Donor
To inquire about openings:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Royale Highlands Ranch
Namaste Artist Retreat & Creative Center For The Art's
Has formed a creative partnership and will be located at the ranch. Both will promote
- THE ART OF: Preserving the Land
- THE ART OF: Organic Farming
- THE ART OF: Bee Keeping & Increasing the "North American Honey Bee" Population.
- THE ART OF: Creating A Retreat That Promotes the Arts & Artist.
- THE ART OF: Giving Back To The Community and Our Veterans
Learn More About "Namaste Art Retreat & Creative Center For The Art's
Click on the link.
Donate Wish List
(Tools and equipment can be used/recycled/new)
- 4/ 27' to 33' RV/Trailer, In Good livable working condition ( To be used as on-site housing for veterans/wounded warriors, military families who visit as our guest. They will be hosted and never charged for their stay)
- 4/40' Cargo Containers / Contaminant Free (To be re-purposed in the construction of the gallery and welcome center- 2 artist in resident studios will be located in the gallery/welcome center on the 2nd fl.)
- We would gladly welcome a donation of 4-6 cargo containers to re-purpose into creative living space for visiting artist and also veterans. The master plan calls for 6.
- Generators to power housing, power tools and machinery until the solar power system can be installed.
- Hand Tools & Power Tools ( Power tools rechargeable battery packs)
- Gardening & Landscape Tools and Equipment.
- Recycled/surplus construction materials.
- Used Tractor with attachments, Driller for drilling seed, Brush Hog, Driving Lawn Mower.